Not a large entry this week as it primarily revolved around the presentation which due to me being ill for a number of days I wasn’t able to attend. I did however hear that it went fairly well and was also provided with a character concept by James Nicholls who was acting as our resident concept artist. I promptly produced basic orthographics for the character which would allow me to get down to working on it next week. In preparation for this I watched a number of tutorials notably from 3D tutors and Gnomon Workshop which gave me a rough idea of the workflow I should be aiming for. It is also worth noting that I set up both my own blog and configured the layout of the group blog this week as the UDO blogging service was proving to be useless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment