Week 8

Friday, 11 February 2011

This week saw our group give yet another presentation to not only Dave but some gentlemen from Eurocom one of which was a character artist whom proved very knowledgeable and informative. Surprisingly he felt I had spent too long in Zbrush whereas I would have assumed he would say not enough time based upon what I’ve read and heard.  He also said that he would have textured the model before Zbrushing, something I found fascinating because I had never heard of such a workflow but it did make sense. I can only assume that my pipeline was so different because I had been following character modelling tutorials that were designed for solely modelling a character, not character production for games as a whole. Regardless this has certainly given me something to think about and look into for future endeavours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment